The Revive Group are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced professional with at least three years of experience in a similar role, with expertise in mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrics.
Based in Tipperary, Ireland, the successful candidate will be working on complex machinery and responsible for running an efficient and effective production line. Part of the role will be to oversee ongoing work and to assist with our relocation to our new purpose-built facility.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the production line and ensuring all processes are running smoothly
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving when necessary
• Monitoring the performance of the production line
• Ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to
• Liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders
• Recruiting and managing production staff
• Planning and scheduling production activities
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
• At least three years of experience in a similar role
• In-depth knowledge and expertise in the areas of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electronics
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• The ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
We offer a competitive package, including healthcare and pension. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing organisation. If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Revive supplies tankers into the water/wastewater industry. We are currently seeking to employ a Maintenance/Plant Fitter to join the team in our production facility in Thurles, County Tipperary.
As part of the team, the Fitter will have sound mechanical knowledge and at least two years of relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment. Expertise in general mechanical maintenance and fabrication is required.
As a Plant Fitter, you will work at a specific site in Thurles. However, there might be a requirement to travel to other facilities on rare occasions.
The candidate will be able to:
• Work to clear instruction and technical drawings
• Help provide solutions in the fitting of mechanical components to our vehicles
• Display excellent welding abilities (mig/mag)
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in hydraulics & pneumatics
• Candidates from a heavy plant fitting background would be of interest to the client.
A competitive salary is available with the potential to progress.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From €32,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Fitting: 2 years (required)
Licence/Certification: Full driving licence (preferred)
Work remotely: No
The ideal candidate possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate passion for building. You will play a critical role in creating and refining processes to improve manufacturing safety, quality, and productivity.
• Collate technical drawings from suppliers and relevant information for CE certification
• Create and maintain work instructions and manufacturing specifications
• Identify and recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities
• Collaborate cross-functionally to facilitate the production process and evaluate potential changes
• Maintain and create technical documentation such as SOPs and Training Instructions
• Experience in using CAD systems
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
• At least two years of engineering experience
• Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban and 5S
• Experience/Apprenticeship within hands-on manufacture/repair/welding
• Understanding/interpreting hydraulics/pneumatics